Subject: Re: setuo.exe saying "everythin installed"
From: Lee <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:57:30 +0100 (BST)

[...]

> The attachement is a copy of the setup log file run on a directory where
> all the .tar.gz files for cygwin reside. The setup program thinks that
> there is nothing to install on my windows 2000 machine.

[...]

I have seen this on my install once or twice. I found that deleting the
setup.ini, setup.log and setup.log.full seemed to fix it. Then just
re-run setup.exe. Not sure if this is the best way or not but it worked
alright for me. These files are in the same directory as the setup.exe
file.

HTH

~Lee

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/