Subject: RE: 1.3.2: gcc bug (NT 4.0)
From: "Anyos Bela" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Troy Noble'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:35:24 +0200

First of all thanks for the quick answer...

Like I mentioned in brackets this code fragment is explicitely 
created for testing purpuses.
I don't intend to use it as it appeared in the mail, not talking
about compiling it. It was created to test the preprocessor only !

The printf() was there just to "do" something meaningful :)

I also tried it on a Linux box with gcc installed but it seemed
working well. I try it again and get back with the result.
If it doesn't work, I'll report the bug to a gcc specific list,
like you suggested.

Thanks again,
Bela

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/