Subject: Looking for PHP4 binary with MySQL support
From: "Raith Munro" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 23:37:52 +0100

Hi List,

Sorry but I'm helpless again. I need PHP4 running under cygwin (I will use
it as a CGI from Apache) but it needs to have MySQL support. I will use the
Win32 port of MySQL running outside of cygwin.

I downloaded the PHP4 source from here
http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/Distribution/Source/php/ but building
it from this is beyond me so I'm hoping that someone has already done so and
can point me to a download of a binary that I can drop into place. I hope
it's that simple - it certainly worked for Apache.

When the situation is less desperate I hope to learn how to drive cygwin
properly. In the meantime I am relying on the excellent job that is being
done by you guys. Thanks.

Raith

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/