Subject: CYGWIN: User's Guide as One-File
From: Andre Theiler <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:38:46 +0200

Dear Sirs,

is the cygwin-Dokumentation available as one (big) HTML-File
or as a archive of single HTMLs? I ask this because I am often
without a network. So, it was nice to have a Online-doc!

 Yours sincerely

  André Theiler
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 André Theiler                                      TTTTTTTT UU  UU
 Technical University of Berlin                        TT    UU  UU
 Aerospace Institute,  Sek. F5                         TT    UU  UU
 Wheel-Rail-Dynamics, Prof.-Dr.Ing Kl. Knothe          TT    UU  UU
 Marchstr. 12                                          TT     UUUU 
 10587 Berlin
 GERMANY
 Tel. : ++49-30-31421339            
 FAX  : ++49-30-31422866 
 email: [email-masked]
  http://ice.fb12.tu-berlin.de:/mitarbeiter/andre.html
----------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/