Subject: Re: problems with rsync --daemon (was: RE: rsync)
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Jonathan Kamens <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 23:15:40 +0200

Jonathan Kamens schrieb am 2001-07-22, 16:24:

> Well, there's *sort* of something wrong with the Cygwin DLL, but it's
> actually more a bug in Windows than a bug in Cygwin.  See the recent
> thread (started July 13) with the Subject line, "data in socketpair()
> channel lost if writer closes or exits without shutting down".

Thanks for pointing that out, i didn't read this thread, but i will have
 a look now.
What other programs than rsync are affected?

gph

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/