Subject: Re: Cygwin 20.1b & 1.3.2 on same system
From: Mark Aberdeen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:10:52 -0400

Steven Whatley wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to get started writing programs for my Palm IIIx.  The PRC-Tools
> package requites the Cygwin 20.1b version but I have Cygwin v1.3.2
> installed.  Can the two live on the same system?  What is the best way to
> set it up?

I've been working on this for a little while off and on, but it's still not
complete on my end.  I've been trying to get the Palm-specific apps (namely
m68k-palmos-gcc and such) to work in the Cygwin v1.3.2 environment using
1.3.2's linker, etc.  Currently, I'm just trying to get the compile-link
process working.

Have you tried anything, or are you hoping for a quick fix (like I was
originally)?

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/