Subject: RE: building gcc/g++ seems OK but building g77 seems to be seriously broken
From: "ted byers" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Billinghurst, David \(CRTS\)'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 00:15:24 -0400

Thanks,

I installed dejagnu when I installed cygwin, and I first did that only about
a couple of weeks ago.  Is that one not current, and wouldn't whoever
distributed the binaries for cygwin not have fixed the line break problem
you mention?

Thanks again,

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Billinghurst, David (CRTS)
[mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 7:56 PM
To: ted byers
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: building gcc/g++ seems OK but building g77 seems to be
seriously broken

I would recommend installing installing dejagnu-1.4.1 (which you need for
libstdc++-v3) and fixing a line break problem
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/dejagnu/2001-May/000031.html

I posted some stuff about this to the cygwin, dejagnu and cygwin lists
earlier this year.  Try searching google using "cygwin dejagnu g77
billinghurst" for some background.

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/