Subject: [ANNOUNCE] 3rd party modules for Apache 1.3
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 12:46:35 +0200

I have uploaded a couple of pre-compiled DLL modules for the Apache
for Cygwin binary distribution on

    http://apache.dev.wapme.net/

which can be pugged-in while runtime to the Apache core runtime.
Including following popular modules

    mod_php-4.0.5
    mod_ssl-2.8.4-1.3.20
    mod_dav-1.0.2-1.3.6
    mod_gzip-1.3.19.1a
    mod_auth_mysql-2.20

and a couple of others...

I may set-up WebDAV Accounts to people who would like to contribute
pre-compiled Apache DLL modules and wish to maintain them. Please read
manual/cygwin.html for instructions on how to compile Apache modules
as shared DLLs.

Regards,
Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/