Subject: Re: Random Signal 11 Exception running under Cygwin
From: Andrew Markebo <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Eager <[email-masked]>
Cc: Cygwin <[email-masked]>, work <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Jul 2001 19:20:15 +0200

Just a quick thought.. I had similar problems on computer with bad
memory when compiling advanced files (linux kernel :-) for a long
time, dig up memtest86, and run it (create a boot floppy and boot) on
your computer to doublecheck the memory.

Win2k, Linux normal usage, worked well, it was only during kernel
kompilation I had problems.. 

        /Andy

/ Michael Eager <[email-masked]> wrote:
| I'm getting occasional and apparently random Signal 11 (SEGV) exceptions 
| while running under Cygwin.  

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/