Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache 1.3.x binaries
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 23:30:31 +0200

Hi list,

I have set-up a WinNT4 workstation serving the latest development
about Apache for Cygwin on

    http://apache.dev.wapme.net/

where you can find the latest binaries of Apache for Cygwin and DLL
compiled Apache modules to
plug-in to the core libhttpd.dll.

Please note the TODO.cygwin file if you would like to know what is
open and needs some work.

Regards,
Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/