Subject: Re: perl exec question
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: "Noel L Yap" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 15:47:01 +0200

Noel L Yap schrieb am 2001-07-08, 8:42:

> My apology:  Sorry for the errant "Send" before.
> 
> My question:  I would like to exec a perl script that will eventually exec bash
> (or whataver shell the user uses) without losing any settings yrom the original
> shell (eg env var and function defs).  How can I do this?
> 
> If this is too off-topic, can someone point me to the appropriate mailing list,
> please (I've found many perl lists, but not the right one)?

Noel,

There are really lot of lists at http://lists.perl.org

I suggest, [email-masked] would be a good place to start.
Another one is [email-masked], make your choice.

gph

-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/