Subject: Re: Can't start windows-progs like 'edit' over telnet
From: "Andreas Schlager" <[email-masked]>
To: egor duda <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:16:44 +0200

Am 5 Jul 2001, um 15:18 Uhr schrieb egor duda:

> it currently works only if you're logging in from cygwin telnet
> client. I'm planning to add an ability to use ttyfier from rxvt or
> xterm, thus making it possible to work with ttyfier from unix hosts,
> but it'll take some time and will require patching rxvt/xterm.
> 
> As for now, you need cygwin both on server and on client.

That's bad because I want to use the cygwin telnet-server to be 
accessed from a radio-device (Embedded DOS w/ VT100 telnet client).
 
The only problem I have is, that the telnet-server does not responde 
to keystrokes from the client, when the tyf-program is active. The 
display of the data is correct.

Regards,

Andy.

Andreas Schlager, EDV
[email-masked]

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/