Subject: zic, zdump, tzset(30, tzfile(5)
From: "Ehud Karni" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 18:18:21 +0300

Following on my public commitment here to port zic to Cygwin, I
downloaded the sources from ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/. Thanks to
Eric Fifer (see http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2000-06/msg00810.html).
`zic' and `zdump' compiled OOTB, and only minor changes are needed for
the `date' program (which is not really needed).

My problem now is what to do with it. I think that the Cygwin should
include the `zic' and `zdump' programs, the man pages: newctime.3,
newstrftime.3, newtzset.3, time2posix.3, tzfile.5, zdump.8, zic.8, 
and may be some timezone sources and preset zic compiled files (like
Linux). What should I do ?

Ehud.

-- 
 Ehud Karni     Mivtach - Simon  Insurance   /"\
 Tel: +972-3-6212-757 Fax: +972-3-6292-544   \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 (USA) Fax and  voice  mail: 1-815-5509341    X   Against  HTML  Mail
     Better     Safe     Than     Sorry      / \
     mailto:[email-masked]    http://www.simonwiesel.co.il

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/