Subject: How can I distribute my program like Cygwin does (through setup.exe)?
From: Viktor Levandovskyy <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 12:44:50 +0200

Dear colleagues,

I'm working on the porting (with Cygwin for sure)
and creating the installation of the
computer algebra system, distributed under GPL. You have
made your _Setup process_ so fine, that I can imagine that if
i would do something similar, if will be much better than
InstallShield installation we use now. Though I haven't found
any information on this package ("Setup Net Release") -
could you please inform me whether it's possible to use
and how to get it from Cygwin or whoever.

Thanks in advance,

Viktor

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/