Subject: When will the pipe key be fixed?
From: "Martin van-Eerde" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:22:00 +0100

Hi,

I am running Cygwin on Windows ME and since the latest update 
cannot get the pipe (|) key to work.  Any perl scripts with this 
symbol now also refuse to run, stating invalid character.

I have noticed that someone has fixed this, but it is in a developer 
snapshot at the moment.  I dont have the skills to get this, when 
will an offical update appear?

Is there another way to get the pipe key to work, I am on a UK 
keyboard.

Thanks

Martin van-Eerde Dip. Comp. (Open)
Senior Analyst Programmer
==========================================================

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/