Subject: kernel developpement
From: frederic dumoulin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:56:09 +0200

Hi, 

I'd like to have more explainations on your product.

Is it possible to compile a character device driver written for linux or
unix?

If it is impossible, can an executable compiled with your product
communicate with a device driver written directly for windows (open,
close, ioctl, mmap ... ) or should I rewrite both the driver and the
application?

Best regards.

        Frédéric Dumoulin

-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Frédéric Dumoulin                Emulation & Verification Engineering
Software Project Leader          2bis, voie la Cardon
                                 Parc Gutemberg
[email-masked]   91120 Palaiseau
tel:  +33 1 64 53 27 35          France
web:  www.eve-team.com
----------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: kernel developpement
From: frederic dumoulin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:16:57 +0200

Hi, 

I'd like to have more explainations on your product.

Is it possible to compile a character device driver written for linux or
unix?

If it is impossible, can an executable compiled with your product
communicate with a device driver written directly for windows (open,
close, ioctl, mmap ... ) or should I rewrite both the driver and the
application?

Best regards.

        Frédéric Dumoulin

-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------
Frédéric Dumoulin                Emulation & Verification Engineering
Software Project Leader          2bis, voie la Cardon
                                 Parc Gutemberg
[email-masked]	 91120 Palaiseau
tel:  +33 1 64 53 27 35          France
web:  www.eve-team.com
----------------------------------------------------------------

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting:         http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/