Subject: Make-3.79.1-3 sources require install-sh
From: Earl Chew <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:18:04 -0700

I downloaded the sources to make-3.79.1-3, and ran configure.

It claims to be looking for install-sh in the currect directory,
or above.

I cannot find install-sh in the make-3.79.1-3 sources.

Where do I find this?

Earl
-- 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------+
> Earl Chew                              http://www.agilent.com        |
> Agilent Technologies                   mailto:[email-masked]  |
> Advanced Networks Division             Tel:   +1 604 454 3411        |
> 2500-4710 Kingsway                     Fax:   +1 604 454 3401        |
> Burnaby BC V5H 4M2 Canada                                            |
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------+

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple