Subject: delorie.com: a weak link for the cygwin archives?
From: David Starks-Browning <[email-masked]>
To: "Fred T. Hamster" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:39:48 +0100

On Wednesday 20 Jun 01, Fred T. Hamster writes:
>   is delorie.com the only way to research questions in the cygwin 
> archives?  i would think that redhat, having that nice affiliation with 
> google, would have much better support available for this purpose.

The FAQ entry "What mailing list can I join?" already lists google
(using "cygwin" as a keyword) as an alternate to cygwin.com and
delorie.com for the purpose of searching the mail archives.

Did you check the FAQ?  Could this have been clearer?  Would you have
found it if the entry title were "Where can I find searchable mailing
list archives?" or something like that?

Thanks,
David (Cygwin FAQ maintainer)

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple