Subject: Re: Nothing compiles
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 11:06:20 -0400

On Sun, Jun 17, 2001 at 11:02:15AM -0400, Doug Nebert wrote:
>I have downloaded and installed the latest version of cygwin three
>times and I am unable to get anything to compile. I have followed
>the directions but am having troubles under Windows 2000 Professional.
>
>A popup window (cpp0.exe) says: The procedure entry point getrlimit
>could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll

To translate:

% gcc -c foo.c
gcc: You have an old version of cygwin1.dll somewhere on your system.  It's probably in your windows/system directory.  Please don't do that.  Delete this file and everything will work..
*** exit code 1

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple