Subject: ggc 2.95.3-4 compiler error messages
From: Nitin Gupta <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 14:10:24 -0700

Hi,

I have recently installed cggwin 1.3.2 on my Windows 98 box. I have also
downloaded gdb-5.0, binutils-2.10.1, sim-20001207.
I am trying to build the simulator, binutils and gdb on my Windows 98
machine using cygwin.
I am not having any problems in configuring the tools on my box, whereas
when I try to build and install the tools, I get some compiler error
messages while building.

This is from simulator

In file included from
/home/nitin//tools/gnu/src/sim-20001207/sim/m32r/m32r.c:30:
/home/nitin/project/molecules/qmm/tools/gnu/src/sim-20001207/sim/m32r/sim-main.h:46:
parse error before `M32RBF_CPU_DATA'
/home/nitin/tools/gnu/src/sim-20001207/sim/m32r/sim-main.h:46: warning:
no semicolon at end of struct or union

In file included from
/home/nitin/tools/gnu/src/sim-20001207/sim/m32r/m32r.c:31:
/home/nitin/tools/gnu/src/sim-20001207/sim/m32r/../common/cgen-mem.h: In
function `GETMEMQI':
/home/nitin/tools/gnu/src/sim-20001207/sim/m32r/../common/cgen-mem.h:50:
dereferencing pointer to incomplete type

I am not sure about this problem, is this a gcc 2.95.3-4 bug, as I don't
see any problem with the code and I have already built and installed all
the tools on Linux (using gcc 2.95.2). I am sure I am missing or unware
of something. Please direct

Regards,
Nitin

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple