Subject: Win 95 licenses and MIB software needed !
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 11:06:40 -0400

To unsubscribe simply type "remove" without the quotes in the subject line of your return email and send 

Dear Sir or Madam,

 I have a client looking for MIB software for a NEC NEAX 61E switch.I
 could use a copy or an original .If you have the software that I need
 I could make a sale quickly .Please email pricing and details or feel
 free to call or fax information or questions.  Many of the NEC Neax
 61E were available in India .Any MIB made for NEC Neax 61 E would be
 after market and not designed or sold by NEC. This is what we are
 looking for. We want to interface with our present management software
 ,which is Vertel TMN Manager .The MIB will interface the Vertel TMN
 Manager with the NEC Neax 61 E . There is a large market of these and
 we need to find one .Can you help ?

 ALSO *** I am in need of 20,000 Windows 95 licenses, no CD, 
 They must be valid European licenses.I have a client that
 has the cash in hand for this purchase.

 ***IMPORTANT If you know of anyone who may have either of these items,
    please feel free to forward this email to them .I would pay a
    finders fee if I used your source.

 *** THERE IS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR THESE PRODUCTS. PLEASE CALL IF YOU
  HAVE THEM OR CAN HELP LOCATE IT !!!

  Regards,Paul J. Milea jr.

 Wing N' A Prayer Telecommunications
 3504 James Street
 Syracuse,New York ,USA 13206

 ph.315 374 1560
 fax 315 463 4337
>

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple