Subject: Re: ncurses
From: Andrew Markebo <[email-masked]>
To: Jerome David <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Jun 2001 16:57:31 +0200

Yes you can do it in the makefile, how you do it.. hard to say if I
don't have it ;-) Send the makefile in my direction and I can throw an
eye at it.

(Global problem.. how come configure put it here, is it something for
cygwin to look into, or is it a bad configure that comews with
litestep or whatever??)

        /Andy

/ Jerome David <[email-masked]> wrote:
| This was generated by ./configure
| Can I tweak the Makefile so that the command line args appear in
| the correct order ? If yes, could you explain me how (maybe it's
| too complicated to explain like that, but I'm still asking).

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple