Subject: Re: RSHD problem
From: [email-masked]
To: Prashanth_Vummethala <[email-masked]>
Cc: Prasad_Tangella <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 10:06:04 -0400

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 07:07:32PM +0530, Prashanth_Vummethala wrote:
>Hello 
> I Have installed cygwin on NT server. I want to run the RSHD daemon for rsh
>purpose. actually the exe's related with this are in /usr/sbin dir
>,i.rshd.exe etc
> when i tried to run it in the background it is getting killed. then i tried
>to make it as a service then it is getting killed by giving the following
>message 
> getpeername: descriptor is a file not a scoket.........
>	please kindly assist me in this regard. as soon as possible
>
>	Thanking You 
>	With best regards
>	Prashanth

Please check out the project web page for links to available information
and ports:  http://cygwin.com/ .

If you don't see what you need there, then the cygwin mailing list is
the best place to make observations or get questions answered.
Information on the mailing list is available at the project web page.

For your convenience, I've reset the Reply-To: address to point to the
cygwin mailing list.  I've also Cc'ed this reply there.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple