Subject: cygwin on windows 2000
From: Horst Goeringer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 09:41:50 +0200

Subject: cygwin on windows 2000
From: Horst Goeringer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 10:37:00 +0200

Hi all,

are there plans to provide the cygwin environment for windows2000,
and, if yes, is there already a time schedule?

Many thanks!
Best regards,
Horst Goeringer

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Horst Goeringer                    email: [email-masked]
GSI Computing Center                     Tel: +49-6159-71-2553
Planckstr. 1                             Fax: +49-6159-71-2986
D-64291 Darmstadt, Germany
-----------------------------------------------------------------

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple