Subject: Re: About Cygwin 1.0 (check out http://cygwin.com/bugs.html )
From: "Craig McGeachie" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 12:23:50 +1000

On 27 May 2001, at 20:47, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Or, hmm, is this just a rehash of the recent CTRL-C with NTEMACS
> thread of a week or so ago?

Not emacs, but I think it is a rehash.  I execute make from bash, 
which runs more subprocesses than I care to name, and something fails 
to respond to Ctrl-C.  I compensate by using Ctrl-Z, and then "kill 
%1".  I've seen reports of similar problems over the last two months, 
and I don't have a small, neat replication of the problem, so I was 
mostly keeping my mouth shut for fear of contributing needless noise.

For anyone else reading this, I can't recall which shells use "%1" to 
refer to child processes, so your milage may vary.
-----------------+---------------------------------------------------
Craig McGeachie  | #include <cheesy_tag.h>
+61 (410) 774902 | while (!inebriated) c2h5oh = (++bottle)->contents;
-----------------+---------------------------------------------------

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple