Subject: Re: Can rxvt use other icons?
From: "Mark Hadfield" <[email-masked]>
To: "C. Porter Bassett" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 10:58:50 +1200

From: "C. Porter Bassett" <[email-masked]>
> I am using win2k, and I tried what you said.  On the desktop the icon
looks
> different, but when I alt-tab, I still just get the generic windows icon.
I
> also get the windows icon in the upper left-hand corner of the  rxvt
window.
> Is there any way to change those icons?

I would like to do this too, but not enough to actually do anything about
it. (Where have I heard that before?) It must be possible to load a
different icon into the .exe file with an icon editor. (Norton Desktop used
to have one of these, a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.) Good luck!
Let us know when you succeed.

---
Mark Hadfield
[email-masked]  http://katipo.niwa.cri.nz/~hadfield
National Institute for Water and Atmospheric Research

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple