Subject: ANN: JDE 2.2.7.1 available at ...
From: Paul Kinnucan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 00:22:48 -0400

http://jde.sunsite.dk/

JDE 2.2.7.1

***************************************************************
*                         PLEASE READ                         *
***************************************************************
*                                                             *
* This release requires semantic 1.4beta5 (or later),         *
* speedbar 0.13 (or later), and eieio-0.15 or eieio-0.16. You *
* can obtain all three packages at                            *
* http://cedet.sourceforge.net                                *
*                                                             *
* Note: This release does not work with eieio-0.17beta1.      *
*                                                             *
* This release also requires avltree.el, which is part of the *
* elib 1.0 package. You can obtain elib at the JDE web site   *
* in  compressed tar (http://sunsite.auc.dk/jde/elib.tar.gz)  *
* or zip (http://sunsite.auc.dk/jde/elib.zip) format.         *
*                                                             *
***************************************************************

* JDEbug now transmits the SIO socket port back to Emacs on the
  same thread that creates the SIO socket. This fix was provided
  by "Eugene Gavrilov" <[email-masked]>. He says that it cured
  the JDEbug hang-on-startup problem plaguing him as well as 
  some other users. Please let me know if this fix works for 
  you, too.

* Adds font-locking support for strong and emphasis styles
  in Javadoc comments.

  Thanks to David Ponce.

* When checking for existence of grep, find, and wget on
  the user's system, the JDE now checks for grep.exe, find.exe,
  and wget.exe, if the system-type is windows-nt. This is
  necessary to compensate for the half-baked implementation
  of executable-find provided by XEmacs.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple