Subject: Re: donuts
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: John Hancock <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 14:20:45 -0400

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 02:06:28AM +0800, John Hancock wrote:
>--- Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]> ???l?????e: > 
>>I don't know what "donuts" is but if you downloaded the "microsoft sdk"
>>to get something compiled, you're in the wrong mailing list.
>>
>I was referring to the example that's reachable by clicking the link
>"more software" on the cygwin home page, and then "direct x" on the
>resulting page.  There is an example project called donuts in .tar.gz
>format.  Maybe one of my problems is I'm trying to get the example to
>compile against the headers & libraries in the Microsoft Platform SDK.
>If I downloaded the full download of cygwin two weeks ago, would I
>still need to download the updated headers and libraries?  I would've
>mailed John Fortin about this, but the last message I sent to
>[email-masked] bounced, with the message that ibm.net was not a valid
>domain.

It looks like John's new email address is [email-masked].  He
has already responded to this thread.  Apparently you need extra headers
and libraries other than the standard distribution.

John, should I remove this link from the cygwin web pages?

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple