Subject: Re: donuts
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: John Hancock <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 11:35:27 -0400

On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 11:03:26PM +0800, John Hancock wrote:
>Would anyone care to help a newbie with the donuts example?  I've tried
>to follow the directions for installation very closely, and I've just
>downloaded the most recent version of the microsoft sdk, but when I try
>to "make" the example, I get 50 billion or so error messages, most of
>them syntax errors, so I assume there's something simple I'm
>overlooking.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know what "donuts" is but if you downloaded the "microsoft sdk"
to get something compiled, you're in the wrong mailing list.

Try contacting whomever is responsible for "donuts" rather than some random
other third party which has the word "win" in their name, e.g., cygwin.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple