Subject: Re: wingdi.h SetPixelFormat
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Carl Osterwisch <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 17:42:45 -0400

Please check out the project web page for links to available information
and ports:  http://cygwin.com/ .

If you don't see what you need there, then the cygwin mailing list is
the best place to make observations or get questions answered.
Information on the mailing list is available at the project web page.

For your convenience, I've reset the Reply-To: address to point to the
cygwin mailing list.  I've also Cc'ed this reply there.

On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 05:37:30PM -0400, Carl Osterwisch wrote:
>I have discovered that the third argument to SetPixelFormat in wingdi.h
>(dated Apr 24 23:31) is incorrect.  According to
>http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/psdk/opengl/ntopnglr_3q5w.htm it should
>read:
>
>BOOL WINAPI SetPixelFormat(HDC,int,const PIXELFORMATDESCRIPTOR*);
>
>Thanks!
>-Carl

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple