Subject: Re: Suiqd as service [was: Re: New on sources: cygrunsrv-0.92]
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:44:02 +0200

Stipe Tolj schrieb am 2001-05-18, 10:09:

> > Well, it is obviously not like this, httpd father process is forking,
> > the service stops (so it is logged in eventlog), but cygrunsrv 'task'
> > is still running.
> > I think Apache is forking off some child processes, but it is not
> > exiting. So cygrunsrv process is active and Apache is running.
> 
> Apache's httpd (parent process) still runs. He controlls the scoreboard of the
> fork()'ed childs.

Hmmm, then it is dubios that in eventlog the message appears that it stopped.
Is there a trick?

gph

-- 
=^..^=

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple