Subject: Re: Suiqd as service [was: Re: New on sources: cygrunsrv-0.92]
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:09:24 +0200

> Well, it is obviously not like this, httpd father process is forking,
> the service stops (so it is logged in eventlog), but cygrunsrv 'task'
> is still running.
> I think Apache is forking off some child processes, but it is not
> exiting. So cygrunsrv process is active and Apache is running.

Apache's httpd (parent process) still runs. He controlls the scoreboard of the
fork()'ed childs.

Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple