Subject: RE: changing terminal colours
From: Alun Moon <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'David Larsson (ERA)'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 16:12:59 +0100

> From: David Larsson (ERA) [mailto:[email-masked]]> I hadproblems changing terminal colors if I changed them 
> from the already opened cygwin terminal window. As soon as I 
> started typing the old colors appeared on the new text. I 
> solved the problem by changing the colors on the shortcut 
> that starts cygwin so now it works fine for me, in vim too.
> Hope this will help.

I've done this, which works, *BUT* not for vim.

vim still highlights code, but using the scheme for a dark
background, so I get yellow text against my white background.

There must be something in the .bashrc file?
some settings for stty perhaps?

cheers
Alun

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple