Subject: Cygwish80 problems
From: Stéphane Dempuré <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 21:19:01 +0200

Hello,

We have some problems using Cygwish80.
It seems that we can not execute commands that have been created after
Cygwin installation.

Using Cygwish80, when we execute for example "tsch", it works even
without beeing in the directory where tsch is located (for instance
/usr/bin).
We have tried to execute a command (example.exe) created after the
installation of Cygwin and placed in a directory of the path
(/home/nicolas/bin):

% cd /home/nicolas
% example.exe

The answer of Cygwish80 is approximately:

E:/cygwin/home/nicolas/bin/example.exe : file not found
(it finds the command in the path but is unable to execute it !)

The only way to make it work is by beeing located in the same directory
than example.exe: /home/nicolas/bin

If you have any idea for resolving our problem or if you have already
met this problem, please send us a response

Thanks

Stephane and Nicolas

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple