Subject: Re: New on sources: cygrunsrv-0.92
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
Cc: cygwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 10:41:05 +0200

> * Corinna Vinschen
> | `cygrunsrv' will be installed into /bin. This is important so that
> | it finds cygwin1.dll even if the Windows %PATH% variable doesn't
> | contain the path to cygwin1.dll.

I'm having the problem that "installed" services are refusing to start -
here is what I get:

    $ cygrunsrv -S "Apache"
    cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: StartService: Win32 error 5:

When I try to start the service from the service windows of NT itself it
says that permission has been denied.
(cygrunsrv is installed in /bin, cygwin1.dll is still 1.1.8.)

What seems to be the problem?

Regards,
Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple