Subject: Re: 1.1.8: bug in \\ handling in absolute fns
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 22:52:42 -0400

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 07:43:21PM -0700, Mike Stump wrote:
>> Our customers requested that backslashes in filenames be treated as
>> native MS-DOS paths and so that change was incorporated into cygwin last
>> year.  So, I'm not surprised that a hybrid usage like /a\b would fail.
>> That would be translated to x:\a\b on the current drive.
>
>Ok, thanks.  I will beat on the libiberty people to fix this problem.
>They will resist.

I believe that DJ Delorie is the libiberty maintainer.  If you let DJ
know which function it is that is doing this, I'm sure that he'll look
into it.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple