Subject: Re: compiling QT on cygwin(latest stable version) please help
From: chavez <[email-masked]>
To: "Charles S. Wilson" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 22:48:30 -0400

--
Just a guess, but I don't think you're using any of the code in
src/3rdparty/libpng/.  The cygwin platform comes with the png libraries
already compiled and installed.  The qt configure is *most likely*
finding them (in /usr/include, /usr/lib) and building against the
headers in /usr/include.  The only problem I see is that the Makefile,
for whatever reason, forgets to add -lpng to the link command.

And no, I don't know why and I don't know how to fix it -- other than to
manually edit the Makefiles and add '-lpng' to LDFLAGS. <<---Where would i
find this?
--

If I did want to manually edit the Makefiles which ones would i change?
(sorry I'm asking stupid questions...I'm searching blind through a really
big maze)

~ Michael Chavez

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple