Subject: Bug: SFTP
From: Gavin Lambert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 23:48:09 +1200

Not sure if this is the correct place to mention bugs, but it 
seemed like a good idea :)

I think I've found a bug in the "current" release of SFTP (sorry, 
not sure which version that is, but it's the one the installer as 
of two days ago defaults to).

When I connect to a remote site and use CD to change remote 
directories, while LS uses the correct working directory, PUT 
ignores the working directory and always sends files to the 
default home directory.  If you specify a relative path in the PUT 
command, it is taken relative to the default home directory, not 
the working directory.

I haven't used GET (or CHMOD, etc), so I don't know if a similar 
problem exists with those commands, but I suspect so.

If you wish to reply to me, please send the mail directly to me, 
as I am only subscribed to the announce list, not the discussion 
list.
-- 
Gavin Lambert, Ultra Enterprises, [email-masked]
{http://ue.cjb.net/}, {http://crash.ihug.co.nz/~brianc/}
ICQ: 2274180  ({www.icq.com})
For a dynamic signature like this, {http://ue.cjb.net/dynasig/}
----
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple