Subject: Re: [apache-1.3.19 PATCH of Stipe again] (was: Re: Apache 1.3.9 builds but won't serve
From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <[email-masked]>
To: Don Sharp <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 20:42:59 +0200

Stipe Tolj schrieb am 2001-05-11, 1:02:

Hi Stipe,

> The mod_perl module is a little bit of a tricky thing. PHP3 and 4 are
> more easier, if you mind. But I suppose I will try to get a mod_perl
> version ported to enable the usage of that popular module too.

that would be great.

I'm not that much interested in PHP at the moment, but i think too, 
that is no problem.
I tried a whole weekend to build apache mod_perl, but i couldn't
figure out how to do it.

gph

-- 
=^..^=

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple