Subject: Re: [apache-1.3.19 PATCH of Stipe again] (was: Re: Apache 1.3.9 builds but won't serve
From: Stipe Tolj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Don Sharp <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 01:02:00 +0200

> this will be implemented in Apache 1.3.20
>
> 1.3.19 you mean?

no, the patches are supported within the official distribution from the
upcoming 1.3.20.

Basicly I made patches for any of the 1.3.x series, but the guys from
the ASF refused to add the patch to CVS because of the confusing license
agreement stuff of Cygwin. I convinced them that it's ok and there is
nothing that affects the Apache license, so they added it now.

> There was posted a patch some days ago by Stipe,
> I allied it and it builds OOTB, with SSL.
>
> I only was unable to figure out how to get perl
> into apache.

The mod_perl module is a little bit of a tricky thing. PHP3 and 4 are
more easier, if you mind. But I suppose I will try to get a mod_perl
version ported to enable the usage of that popular module too.

Regards,
Stipe

[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wapme Systems AG

Münsterstr. 248
40470 Düsseldorf

Tel: +49-211-74845-0
Fax: +49-211-74845-299

E-Mail: [email-masked]
Internet: http://www.wapme-systems.de
-------------------------------------------------------------------
wapme.net - wherever you are

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple