Subject: Re: OT:Re: CMD.exe for Win9x and other goodies
From: "Robert Collins" <[email-masked]>
To: "Soren Andersen" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Charles S. Wilson" <[email-masked]>, "\"Cygwin\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 01:35:34 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Soren Andersen" <[email-masked]>
To: "Robert Collins" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Charles S. Wilson" <[email-masked]>; ""Cygwin""
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 1:29 AM
Subject: Re: OT:Re: CMD.exe for Win9x and other goodies

> My apologies if this is a clueless newbie question -- but different
projects
> seem to provide differing schemes for access into their CVS trees
(that is,
> for Web views, so that you know where you want to point CVS from the
> commandline to just pull down exactly what you needed), and the one at
> REACTOS seems harder to figure out than some others. So, how does CVS
make
> it possible to get *JUST* CMD.exe? I tried to CVS into the site using
> directions at http://www.reactos.com/tools/cvslate.html but I got only
> sources for the entire set of apps, no binaries. Can you help with a
clue,
> ideally a [set of] CVS command[s] I can enter?

I was answering Chuck's comment re: making cmd from reactos a download
for cygwin, but not wanting 3Mb of source just to meet GPL. CVS is just
for source :]

There are binaries on the reactos website.

Rob

>    Thanks!!
>      Soren Andersen
>

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple