Subject: Telnetd on cygwin 1.3.1.
From: Jens Yllman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 12:23:16 +0200

Hi,

 I've been looking around the threads on this list. And have not 
found any thread that seems to be about the same problem. So I ask 
here now.

 I did download the cygwin 1.3.1 with the setup program. And I 
installed it. And then telnetd stoped functionen. I thought OK. It's 
time for me to do a reinstall of everything. So I uninstalled 
everything. And removed everything from the regestry. And then I did 
a fresh install from the net. But I still have the same problem.

 When I do telnet to my machine now I get a in.telnetd.exe that is 
using 100% CPU time and I never get a login promt.

 When I reinstall the cygwin 1.1.8 it starts working again.

 What could be wrong?
 I hava WinNT 4.0 SP6 machine.

 Jens Yllman
------------------------------------------------------------
Uniweb AB                            Phone:  +46 8 626 42 00
P O Box 745                          FAX:    +46 8 626 42 01
S-191 27  SOLLENTUNA
SWEDEN                               http://www.uniweb.se/

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple