Subject: Re: Updated partial auth patch against CVS
From: "Karl M" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 14:57:48 -0700

Hi Carson and Corinna...

Carson-->It seems to me that at the end of input_userauth_request it dosen't 
matter what uid we are set to (is this true?), so I think that I can remove 
the tempuid variable and the extra getuid/setuid operations. What do you 
think?

Corinna-->The only call to check_nt_auth I left in auth2.c is in 
userauth_passwd. With a password, check_nt_auth always succeeds, so in 
doesn't need to be there. What do you think?

Thanks,

...Karl
_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple