Subject: Re: in search of libraries
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: MARIA STELLA OROZCO OCHOA <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 13:17:11 -0400

On Sat, May 05, 2001 at 12:05:47PM +0000, MARIA STELLA OROZCO OCHOA?? wrote:
>I need the to work with libraries ipc.h, msg.h, sem .h for            
>cygwin-b20;but i haven't been able to find them in your site, would   
>you please give a hint?                                               

Please read the web page at http://cygwin.com/ under the "Note" for
information on B20.

The reason that you can't find the libraries that you mention is because
they aren't implemented under B20 or the current version.

However go to the cygwin web page and click on the "Software" link.  You'll
find a list of ported software.  Click on cygipc to find a user-supported
package that may provide the functionality that you're looking for.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple