Subject: RE: Windows Version
From: "Tobin, Brian" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 13:33:02 -0700

I am used to using VC++ and DJGPP. Where do you write your script files?

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles S. Wilson [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 12:03 PM
To: Tobin, Brian
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Windows Version

"Tobin, Brian" wrote:
> 
> Thank you very much. I trying this out instead of using MS VC++. I am used
> to creating .RC files in
> VC++ but I cannot see where to create them here. Is this old school .RC
> programming also?

.rc (resource files) are fine.  Use the 'windres' program to compile
them, then link them into your executable as normal.  There are quite a
few messages in the mailing list archives on this topic; please search
accordingly.

Also, the appropriate place for this sort of email is the cygwin mailing
list itself.  I've copied this message to the mailing list, and reset
the Reply To: address for your convenience.

--Chuck

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple