Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-2.05-4
From: Frank-Michael Moser <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 19:00:04 +0200

But so I wonder why exctracting bash2.05-2.tar.gz makes
the problem disappear at once while exctracting bash2.05-3/4.tar.gz 
lets the problem come up where I did not change anything else?

Frank-Michael

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> 
> On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 05:56:33PM +0200, Frank-Michael Moser wrote:
> > The problem described in thread "bash 2.05-3: completion"
> > resists, in bash-2.05-4, too: completion only shows *.exe
> > and builtins.
> 
> I'm pretty sure it's a user error. I have just tried to
> use bash's completion to complete my script called `kssh'
> by typing ks<TAB> and it worked as expected, both, with
> -3 and -4.
> 
> Corinna
> 
> --
> Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
> Cygwin Developer                                mailto:[email-masked]
> Red Hat, Inc.
> 
> --
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------
DECODON GmbH                        phone: +49(0)3834 515230
W.-Rathenau-Str. 49a                  fax: +49(0)3834 515239
17489 Greifswald                    email: [email-masked]
Germany                               web:   www.decodon.com
------------------------------------------------------------

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple