Subject: Re: your mail
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Sujaya <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 10:34:36 -0400

On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 03:14:24PM +0530, Sujaya wrote:
>sir,
>i am working on flight gear using the cygwin platform. i am using threads
>and semaphores. but the semaphores in cygwin are not functioning properly.
>kindly advise me on a course of action.

Please check out the project web page for links to available information
and ports:  http://cygwin.com/ .

If you don't see what you need there, then the cygwin mailing list is
the best place to make observations or get questions answered.
Information on the mailing list is available at the project web page.

For your convenience, I've reset the Reply-To: address to point to the
cygwin mailing list.  I've also Cc'ed this reply there.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple