Subject: Autoreply: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-2.05-3
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:59:39 +0200

Your message has encountered delivery problems.

Your message reads:

Mailing-List: contact [email-masked]; run by ezmlm
Sender: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:43:15 -0400
From: Corinna Vinschen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-2.05-3
Reply-To: [email-masked]

I've updated the version of bash in cygwin/latest to 2.05-3.

This version solves the problem of the disfunctional `cd' and `pwd' in
//server/share paths.

To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com web page.  This downloads setup.exe to your system.

Run setup and answer all of the questions.  The mirrors below have the
latest version of this package:

ftp://ftp.sunsite.utk.edu/pub/cygwin/ (US)
ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/pc/gnuwin32/cygwin/mirrors/cygnus
(Germany)
ftp://ftp.mirror.ac.uk/sites/sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/ (UK)

Note that if this is the first time that you've run the new GUI version
of setup, it will currently download the whole cygwin net release again.
After this point it will only download what is needed.

If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list at:  [email-masked] .  I would appreciate if you would
use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly.  This includes
ideas and comments about the setup utility or Cygwin in general.

If you want to make a point or ask a question the Cygwin mailing list is
the appropriate place.

              *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***

If you want to unsubscribe to the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there.  It will be in the format:

cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=[email-masked]

-- 
Corinna Vinschen                  Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer                                mailto:[email-masked]
Red Hat, Inc.

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple