Subject: Re: Some comments about the current release
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Kern Sibbald <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 15:03:14 -0400

On Sun, Apr 29, 2001 at 08:59:05PM +0200, Kern Sibbald wrote:
>I am sorry, I am not subscribed to the mailing list, and if there is
>another way of reading it, I'm not aware of it.  As a consequence, I
>have not seen your responses.  Robert answered directly to me as well
>as copying the list, which is why I responded to him.
>
>By the way, one Cygwin user did respond directly to me that the likely
>source of my problems for the library issues is that I didn't use
>setup.exe, which is indeed the case.  As a result, I reloaded the
>release using tar.  This fixes my problem for gzip.exe and libm.a (as
>well as the other links).  I regret the false alarm that generated.
>
>I would appreciate it if you could send your responses directly to me.

I would appreciate it if you would visit the cygwin web page and use the
mailing list archives.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple