Subject: Re: Some comments about the current release
From: Christopher Faylor <[email-masked]>
To: Kern Sibbald <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 12:23:08 -0400

On Sun, Apr 29, 2001 at 01:31:15PM +0200, Kern Sibbald wrote:
>If your response is the "official" response, I feel sorry for the
>Cygwin project as the performance problem is not my specific problem
>but a problem in general.  The test results that I sent were for the
>execution of ./configure, which does not run one line of my code
>(though the precise sequence of calls is determined by my
>configure.in).

I already provided you with "official" responses to many of
your observations.

Are you not reading the cygwin mailing list?  You only responded
to Robert's mail, for some reason.

cgf

--
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple